…but of course failed to do since I got stuck spring cleaning. Are there any more long weekends coming up?
1. Look for new music – because my almost 97 gigs music collection is asking for more new musical friends
2. Watch one favorite episode from each of my favorite dearly departed shows – Gilmore Girls, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Lost, Veronica Mars, X-Files, Battlestar Galactica, Friends. Alas, not even one episode or show was viewed. Except for my nightly Law and Order SVU on Hallmark and Fox Channel
3. Try a recipe from Roald Dahl’s Revolting Recipes – the closest I came to cooking was microwaving left-overs
4. Get started on some fiction books like Labyrinth by Kate Mosse and Witch and Wizard by James Patterson – instead, I got stuck reading old diaries and old letters
5. Organize my Twitter lists because I sometimes drown in the tweets of all the people I follow. And also, actually read the tweet links I favorite
6. Put up my poster and postcard collection in my room – my Fernando Torres poster is looking a little lonesome by himself up there on my wall
7. Actually update my 3 existing blogs and start on a new blog which I will call “Back When There Were No Blogs”, wherein I post interesting stuff I culled from old diaries and letters. And of course, this is the only blog post I was able to write the entire four days
8. Make an excel files of all the TV shows that I have and let people borrow them coz they really have no purpose in life now, since I’ve watched 80% of them already
9. Make an online catalog of all the books that I have so that people I trust can borrow them coz again, they look so lonely just sitting on my plastic bookshelves (the termites have made it impossible for me to have cute wooden bookshelves)
10. Watch an actual movie in an actual theater. The last one I saw was HP7 Part 2. Boo me.
So what were you not able to do over the long weekend?