Manic Monday – What are you looking forward to this week?
* New Week, New Ideas – the ideas just keep churning in my head and I now have to put them down on paper, make timelines and schedules, and hopefully, they would want to actually execute them!
* Champions League games! – It’s that time of the month again where I wake up at 3AM just to catch the live matches on Balls Channel. Of course I am rooting for FC Barcelona and Arsenal (and on a smaller scale, Manchester United, for John’s sake)
My two fave Barca boys -Messi and Xavi
* Xabi Alonso’s birthday dinner – No, I’m not having an actual dinner with him, but celebrating with his number one fan here in the Philippines
Xabi approves of his party
* A surprise party for a friend – I will not say who, when or what or it wouldn’t be a surprise anymore
* 168 – I haven’t been to Divisoria since I had a “breakdown” in the middle of the cluster a few years back, so this should be fun
* Weekend movie marathon – now to choose which films from among my collection of 500+ movies. But this one is definitely included
My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die
What are you looking forward to this week?