Instead of our usual complaints about Monday being so challenging and surly and morose, let’s turn it into a Manic Monday, but in a positive way. Let’s talk about what makes us excited for the week, what things/events/places we’re looking forward to. Maybe that way, Monday can redeem itself. I’ll start, then tell me yours
- Half Blood Prince Part 1!!! – I’ll be watching it twice this week, once with good friends and once with my family. I’m looking forward to this one coz it’s the 2nd to the last and I kinda liked the book. And so far, the reviews have been great
- Manila International Literary Festival – although I’ve always been a big fan of books, I still have a lot to learn about the industry and so I’m looking forward to attending this conference, even for just one day
- Lost Heroes – the continuation (sort of) of the Percy Jackson series. Since my brother finished it in one sitting, I’m guessing it’s pretty darn good
- Football friendlies (Spain v Portugal, England v France) – as much as I now love league games, my first love would still be watching them play for country
- Halfway through my Starbucks sticker campaign – looking forward to more peppermint mochas this week
So, what is making you manic for this week?