WARNING: Excessive whining straight ahead
1. Manny Pacquiao – granted, he’s a great boxer. But do I have to see his mug in every billboard, tv commercial, newspaper, youtube video. Gah, the madness has to stop. I sure hope he wins on Sunday, otherwise there will be another flood…of tears
2. New Moon – the first movie sucked (no pun intended). all the books sucked. go on, hate on me all you twilight fanatics
3. Commuting from QC to Makati and vice versa – commuters just can’t catch a break. EDSA is a parking lot. The MRT is a can of sardines. People with BO sit next to you. Perverts try to cop a feel. Snatchers wait for the perfect opportunity. Can somebody invent a real floo network?
4. Politicians’ TV commercials – do I really need to explain it?
5. A certain so-called friend who duped everyone from here to Timbuktu – let’s just stop talking about him okay? As if he will show his ugly mug and apologize and pay everyone he owes money just because we keep ranting about him
6. Certain friends who have betrayed certain friends – again, let’s just stop talking about them. They will get theirs someday
7. Not having enough money – And yes, this is totally my fault
8. Using Internet Explorer because they don’t allow anything to be installed in the office-issued laptop – Seriously, Internet Explorer? That is so 2000. Give me Firefox or Chrome anyday
9. Being ignored by the IT Department – People, I’ve been asking you for weeks for access to sites that are part of my job. If I fail my stupid evaluation, I’m gonna raise heck – FINALLY, THEY GAVE IT! (but only because I told my boss. tattle-tale)
10. Waking up at 5AM everyday – what am I, a college student?